Inbound marketing is the strategy of attracting target audiences by offering useful information to engage with. Once engaged, the useful information nurtures a relationship, converting target audiences into prospective customers and sales-ready leads. In this context, useful information includes: blog posts, white papers, case studies, podcasts, webinars, video, tip sheets, special reports, guides, etc. These information pieces can be made freely available or in exchange for currency such as email address, name, telephone number, etc. We provide three inbound marketing services:
- Creating an inbound marketing strategy, including definition of each piece of your useful information offering
- Creating content for you, including copywriting, styling, etc.
- Tuning your web presence to attract target audiences, including social media integration
Who This Is For
This service is ideal for companies who want to attract targeted audiences to their website and nurture them to become sales-ready leads.
- Inbound marketing strategy to attract targeted audiences
- Detailed definitions of each inbound marketing component
- Detailed outline of 12 months of inbound marketing activities specific for your business and target audience
- Social Media integration
- Create information pieces for use in inbound marketing campaigns (optional)
- Blogging for your business (optional)
Varies by need. Please contact us to discuss your unique requirements.