Sales Playbooks are a comprehensive reference guide of best practices and practical information sales teams use to help them pursue and close sales opportunities. As the name suggests, Playbooks provide sales professionals all the tools and guidance they need to open new sales opportunities, qualify prospective customers, accurately forecast revenue, and overall close more of their pipeline.
Jim provided excellent guidance and feedback on a range of sales and marketing initiatives. I enjoy working with him and look forward to working together in the future.
~Michael W., Advanced HVAC Technologies
A Sales Playbook contains reference material a salesperson needs to get the attention of reluctant listeners, create and facilitate genuine interest, position competition, handle objections, qualify the buyer, position the close, and make the sale. Playbooks are practical guides salespeople can reference for best practices including introductions, follow-up, and follow-on materials. Proven scripts, templates, and key selling points are included.
While there are no silver bullets in sales, a Sales Playbook goes a long way to replicating and predicting the kind of sales success you’re looking for.
Who This Is For
This service is designed for companies wanting to implement standards and best practices across their sale organization to optimize sales efficiency and maximize sale performance.
- Core story
- Identify, document, and train sales staff on your best practices
- Establish your unique sales process
- Position your competition
- Create sales tools (white papers, follow-up materials, case studies, etc.)
- Implement a sales forecasting method that eliminates guesswork and rosy glasses
- Templates (follow-up, email, cover letter, executive summary)
- Scripts (voicemail, teleprospecting)
Varies by need. Please contact us to discuss your unique requirements.